- Build and foster a customer centric culture
- Permanent Full Time Role
- $91,743 - $117,439 per annum (plus superannuation)
- 9 day fortnight
- Generous relocation assistance
ABOUT THE ROLE
Liverpool Plains Shire Council currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the Corporate and Community Services team.
Reporting to the Director Corporate and Community Services, you will play a pivotal role in leading and maintaining positive effective relationships with key stakeholders, including a service delivery partnership with Service NSW. This role will suit a customer-focused service leader who may have had previous business analyst experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in managing diverse, high performing teams to deliver organisational objectives and innovative service and business
- Experience in strategic planning, with strong outcomes focused goals and objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, negotiate outcomes, provide clear advice, guidance, and direction.
For more information about the role, please read the Position Description
The Liverpool Plains Shire Council is a diverse organisation employing over 120 staff across a wide variety of fields who deliver a range of services to the local government area encompassing Blackville, Caroona, Currabubula, Pine Ridge, Premer, Quirindi, Spring Ridge, Wallabadah, Werris Creek and Willow Tree and the almost 8000 residents who reside there.
The council is situated in Quirindi, the heart of the Liverpool Plains, four hours North West of Sydney, famous for its stunning landscapes and rich, highly productive land and is the perfect place to call home.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a competitive salary package for the successful candidate. The position is Grade 7 ($91,743 - $117,439) depending on qualifications and experience, plus superannuation.
You will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements and a 9-day fortnight
- Generous relocation assistance
- Utilise Fringe Benefit Tax concessions when residing in the Shire
- Long service leave after 5 years service
- Discounted gym membership at Plains Fitness
- Access to training opportunities
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please contact Dean Frost, Director Corporate and Community Services on (02) 6746 1755 for a confidential discussion.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form below ensuring you answer all questions. We recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. Word) then copy your answers into the application form when you're ready. On the following page attach a copy of your cover letter, CV and qualifications.
Once you have submitted your application you should receive an email acknowledgement that it has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement, please check your junk or spam email boxes and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday, 8 October 2023
Liverpool Plains Shire Council is a Child Safe Organisation that recognises and advocates for the rights of Children and Young People and are committed to a Safe Workplace.
Liverpool Plains Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining and supporting a diverse & inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages.