Closing Date: 14 June 2023
Status: Permanent Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Salary: $70,921 - $78,022 per annum + 10.5% superannuation
- Vibrant eastern suburb’s location
- Create a sense of community
- Work-life balance
Randwick City Council are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Ranger Services team. Our new Ranger will be skilled in a regulatory environment and will have strong customer service, communication, and conflict resolution skills. If this sounds up your alley, we’d love to hear from you!
In addition to rewarding work, we offer great employee benefits including competitive wages / salaries, flexible work, day off per fortnight, additional leave entitlements, health and wellbeing days, professional development opportunities, fitness passport, option to novated lease private vehicle, stunning eastern beaches location and much more.
What we value:
We have a high-performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our culture encourages and supports equity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees and our community.
We will trust you to bring:
- Exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communication effectively.
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Decision making skills.
Things you will do:
- Effectively and efficiently implement Council’s regulatory functions and services.
- Assess compliance with regulations and take appropriate enforcement action with relevant legislations>
- Issue penalty notices, directions, or other regulatory action.>
- Negotiate, mediate, and effectively resolve complex and sensitive matters.>
- Investigate alleged breaches of legislation and regulatory requirements, and
- Prepare statements of evidence and represent Council in Court, where required.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and detailed reports and up-to-date file notes, memoranda, and correspondence.
Employment in this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal History Check with a result of no relevant adverse findings.
View the Position Description online at www.randwick.nsw.gov.au or contact Rochelle Adams, A/Coordinator Public Safety, on 9093 6735.
To apply visit www.randwick.nsw.gov.au.
TIP: Once you click 'Apply Now' as part of the application process, you will be required to answer a series of screening questions. Please draft your responses on a Word document so you can copy and paste them into your application. For more information on how to apply, please read https://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/about-us/jobs/applying-for-jobs