· AUD $144,126.00 - $172,987.00 per annum plus Superannuation
· Permanent Full Time
· Sydney CBD with easy access to public transport
· Option to work under a 19-day month arrangement
The City of Sydney, one of Australia’s premier Councils, has exciting opportunities for dynamic professionals to join our Technology and Digital Services Unit.
Reporting to the Digital Development Manager, you will lead application development and support of enterprise applications within budget, timeframes and quality standards. You will also drive innovation and build digital capability within the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- strong enterprise application development background within a corporate environment
- advanced .NET experience and SQL Server experience
- experience in developing enterprise web applications and the development of revenue generating digital products
- leadership experience in designing and developing application solution architecture
- exposure to complex enterprise IT environments
- competency in technical project management
- high level analytical and written skills and the ability to develop business cases
- tertiary qualifications with minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
At the City of Sydney you’ll join a dedicated team where individual effort is part of something much bigger – creating great things for our city’s dynamic future.
To apply: Upload your resume and respond to the application questions to show how you meet the role’s requirements. Select 'Apply' to complete your online application.
The successful applicant is required to complete a pre-employment health declaration, national criminal and provide proof of their Covid-19 vaccination.
Position description: View or download the position description
Applications must be submitted online by 11.59pm, Thursday 29 June 2023.
For further information contact: Michael Peng, Digital Development Manager on 02 9265 9864.
A challenging and rewarding career: Why joining the City of Sydney might be the right move for you.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and value diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We encourage all applicants, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, and LGBTIQA+ communities to join us.
The City of Sydney will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability through the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection or assessment process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9265 9333 and indicate your preferred method of communication.