Project Development Manager - Property
Permanent Full Time
Salary: $94,290 up to $109,427 per annum plus superannuation
(Salary package will be assessed based on skills, experience and qualifications)
At Wollongong City Council we have a steadfast commitment to creating an Extraordinary Wollongong. We are in an exciting period of transformation and focused on delivering exceptional services, infrastructure and facilities for our community
Our strength is the diversity of our people. Together our responsibility is to create an inclusive place where everyone is welcome, valued and belongs. We lead with courage, openness and curiosity. Our conversations and actions celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging. Learn more about us here.
About the position:
Do you have experience in leading property related projects and achieving extraordinary outcomes?
Reporting to the Property Services Manager, you will work within a team of dynamic and enthusiastic property professionals in the management of Council's significant Property portfolio. You will negotiate property transactions, prepare properties for development and assess property opportunities in a professional and business-like manner. You will review and prepare property strategies both short and long term and ensure that Council's land assets provide the optimum financial return to Council.
What's in it for you?
- We provide flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and flex- you just need to ask!
- 35 hour week
- We are value-led, support and encourage personal and professional growth, recognise and reward performance and embrace change.
- We provide generous leave provisions including 5 weeks annual leave per year of service
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all, (everyone, every day and everywhere) and make available wellbeing programs to support mental, physical and social wellbeing of our staff to be at their best.
- Access to Fitness Passport
- Laptop provided with position
- Click 'Apply Now' to be re-directed to Council's E-Recruitment website.
Applications close 11:59pm Monday 3 April 2023.
- Click on the attachment below to view the Position Description.
- Contact Blake Lampert, Property Services Manager on (02) 4227 7281 for questions related to the job.
- Questions related to submitting your application online or our recruitment process, please contact the Attraction + Retention Team on (02) 4227 7065.
- We encourage applications from everyone regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, faith, disability or gender identity. People with disability are encouraged to reach out so they can be supported in recruitment processes, to enable them to demonstrate their skills and capabilities to meet the requirements of the job.
- Wollongong Council adheres to the principles of a child safe organisation and is committed to the care and protection of all children and young people in the community.
- Suitable candidates may be placed on an eligibility list for future opportunities in the team, which may include full time, part time, temporary and or relief roles.
- Applicants are required to undergo a rigorous employment screening process which will include Reference, Identity and Medical History Checks, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks.