PLEASE NOTE REVISED CLOSING DATE
This newly created senior leadership role will lead our Network and Computer Infrastructure teams to deliver:
- cohesive high quality service to customers,
- facilitate and forge partnerships throughout council and help solve problems/issue
- implement and improve systems processes through automation, streamlining and integration while improving user experience.
About the role:
The position is responsible for:
- IT Infrastructure (physical and logical domain) architecture and delivering a reliable, modern and high performing infrastructure environment for Council.
- Data Centre, cloud based IT infrastructure, network, applications desktop environment and standard operating environment, end user mobile devices, communications/voice, CCTV and online resources, while implementing the appropriate measures to secure and protect the integrity of all IT computer infrastructure.
- Contracts and Vendor (20+) Management & Negotiations
What's on offer:
- a base salary ranging from $106,847 per annum with competency-based increments up to $118, 802 per annum, plus 10.5% super
- 35 hour week, 9 day fortnight
- training and development opportunities
- flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance
- generous employment conditions (we have too many to list - click here for more).
We are seeking:
- A demonstrated leader able to motivate, support, develop and manage a highly skilled team
- Demonstrated experience in setting clear goals, standards and expectations to ensure the delivery of outcomes and behaviours.
- Ability to apply contemporary IT best practice, including promoting change and innovation.
- Significant experience with large-scale organisational change.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to drive the development of future business and data management process models.
- Located on the picturesque far North Coast of NSW, bordering the Gold Coast.
- The Tweed is a vibrant, diverse location offering a lifestyle near the water, in a rainforest or on a farm.
- Tweed Shire Council is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds in both traditional and non-traditional roles.
- Join an employer of choice. Professionals Australia (Local Government Engineers’ Association) has named Council the 2021 Employer of Choice for our great employment practices within NSW local government.
Where it's located:
This position is based at the Tweed Heads Administration Office, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Friday 3 December 2022 at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.
OFFICE USE ONLY