THE POSITION: The position exists to provide frontline information and record management support to all Council business units. The role requires involvement in all activities undertaken by the Information and Records Management Division through a multi-skilled approach. This is a crucial role in the organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the State Records Act 1998 NSW.
- Relevant work experience in records and information management.
- Demonstrated keyboard/data entry skills on PC based application software.
- Ability to comprehend and accurately summarise documents content and togain a fundamental understanding of the documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated experience in using an Electronic Document RecordsManagement System (EDRMS).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve setobjectives.
- Commitment to providing high quality customer service and quality serviceoutcomes.
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent position, 70 hours per fortnight.
- This position is a Grade 2, salary range starting at $57,510 p.a. withprogression to $67,367.
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Gabrielle D’Cruze, Team Leader – Information and Records on 9725 0131.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 11th December 2022 by 5:00 pm.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required in the Position Description.
A Position Description is available from the contact person listed above, or from Council’s Website. To apply, click apply now.
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. We kindly ask for no recruiters at this stage.