- Highly competitive salary package
- Enticing career and lifestyle provisions
- Deliver Strategic Asset Management functions for Council owned and operated assets
Goulburn Mulwaree Council is located in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales and is perfectly positioned just two hours from Sydney, an hour from Canberra and just under two hours to the coast – a world rich in heritage, culture, natural beauty and adventure is ready to be explored. Embrace relaxed country living, with city benefits.
The region presents a unique and balanced lifestyle opportunity to enjoy stunning rural landscapes, heritage architecture, contemporary art, modern boutique shopping, relaxed casual dining, affordable housing, excellent schooling options and plenty of fresh air. For more information about living in the region, please visit the Goulburn Australia website.
- A supportive environment to assist you to reach your career goals
- Access to ongoing professional development and individual development plans
- Ongoing training and support through Council’s cultural development program
- Continuing Professional Development support for accredited professionals
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Opportunities for secondments and higher-grade duties arrangements
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Access to a confidential counselling service for you and your family
- A suite of health and wellbeing programs offered each year
- Free vaccinations and health checks
- A supportive and inclusive workplace and culture where your opinion is valued
- A range of mentally healthy workplace initiatives and support from mental health champions
- Staff fitness initiatives
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT (for eligible employees)
- A 35-hour working week, over a 9 day fortnight
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements under Council’s Flex First Procedure including access to an individualised hours agreement
- Access to 2 health and wellbeing leave days for your Christmas break
- Access to 3 weeks sick leave per year, cumulative where unused
- Access to long service leave after 5 years of employment
- Generous paid parental leave arrangements for both parents
- Generous reward and recognition programs and initiatives
- An annual salary between $121,728 – $136,998 (inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 10.5% superannuation)
The contact officer for this position is Jonathan Chinomona, Business Manager Design & Asset Management on (02) 4823 4459.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au. Applications close Friday, 16 December 2022.
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks and all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Child Safe Organisation. We are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQIA+ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.