Circular Head Council is seeking to appoint a full-time Cadet Accountant.
You will provide quality financial and administrative support to Circular Head Council and its customers. In support of the Manager of Corporate Services and the Finance Officer, the cadet role will develop sound communication and interpersonal skills as the position regularly interacts with other staff members. Key Accountabilities of this position include Financial Services, Asset Management, and Fleet Management.
What we Offer:
- Training & Development opportunities
- Additional Superannuation
- Uniform Supplied
- Have a positive and proactive attitude;
- The ability to commence or continue a relevant university degree;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Have proficient computer skills with the ability to produce accurate data, research and reports;
- Have attention to detail and accuracy; and
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
All applications must address the specified selection criteria included in the Position Description.
A Position Description and online application are available on Circular Head Council’s website at www.circularhead.tas.gov.au
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 9am Monday, 5 December 2022.