- Picton location
- Full-time Fixed Term Position – 2 Years (+ possible 1 Year extension)
- Attractive salary based on skills & experience
We are seeking an experienced Program Coordinator/Senior Project Manager to join our Project Delivery Team.
This exciting role will work collaboratively with delivery partners to ensure visibility over Councils Capital Works Program while also managing important road, building and open space projects for the Wollondilly Shire.
Working at Wollondilly Shire Council means you will be provided with a flexible and inclusive working environment that provides a positive, productive and highly skilled workforce where every employee has the opportunity to learn and grow.
You will help to achieve our vision to make Wollondilly an even better place, together. You will also live our corporate values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Embrace Innovation.
In addition to the positive and supportive work culture, there are a number of benefits and opportunities available to our employees including:
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Staff Social activities
Essential Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Relevant qualification/s in Project Management, Engineering, Architecture, Building or construction or related discipline and/or extensive demonstrated work experience.
- Extensive experience in project management, project delivery and contract management for civil and/or building projects and the management of consultants and contractors on projects at the $5 - $10 million range.
- Ability to identify and document a project program and identify milestones, develop project plans and consult.
- Experience with design development and field delivery and ability to identify issues, resolve quickly and escalate as required.
- Ability to forecast cash flow requirements of a project and identify budget shortfall and remedy.
- Current NSW Drivers licence.
Further Information: Andrew Poore, Manager Property & Project Delivery on 4677 9707.
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday, 3rd October 2022.
Applications will be accepted via Council’s website: Wollondilly Employment Opportunities. To be considered for the position, applications must address the selection criteria listed in this advertisement.
Preferred applicants will be required to undertake a Police Background Check, Credential Check and Bankruptcy Check.
‘Wollondilly Shire Council is committed to Workplace Diversity’