Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Governance business unit where you assist in coordinating and maintaining Council’s governance framework, and facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an integrated risk management framework.
To be successful you will bring:
- Qualifications in public policy or related field and/or relevant experience in a similar role;
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, public administration, risk management and related functions in the government context; and
- Demonstrated experience in and/or understanding of interpretation and application of legislation and relevant industry standards.
- Commencing salary between $1,522.40 – $1,713.40 per week, plus 10.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Maria Timothy, Business Manager Governance on (02) 4823 4467.
Applications close Tuesday, 11 October 2022 at 5:00pm.