Executive Assessment Officers
- Salary $114,034.75 - $132,279.70 p/a + super
- Permanent full time - 35 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements available
- WFH Options available
- Leaseback Vehicle Offered
Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our Development Assessment Services team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader Development Assessment, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment of development applications
- Assessment of highly complex and/or high profile projects and applications
- Management of applications where Council is the applicant or may have a conflict of interest
- Preparation of assessment reports
- Representing Council in court, at panel meetings and on site meetings
Required experience & skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning or a related discipline and substantial experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular emphasis in the areas of consultation, negotiation and conflict management
This position is a permanent full time role (35 hours per week) with access to flexi time.
How to apply:
Like to know more? Please contact Hiring Manager Selwyn Segall on 9424 0740
Closes: 11:30pm, Tuesday 4 October 2022
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer