SALARY: $1,247.77 - 1,429.94 pw + Super
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Oran Park Administration Building
- Enjoy a 35 hour working week
- Flexibility through Flex leave provisions and hybrid work arrangements
- Health program including free flu vaccinations, skin checks and health and wellbeing leave options
- Ample free parking
- Central location with a modern building with latest technology
- Join an organisation committed to offering and supporting professional career development
Council's Finance and Property Services Branch has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional to join the team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will ensure the efficient and timely payment of Council's suppliers, in accordance with relevant legislation, accounting practices and Council policies.
Working within a supportive team of finance professionals, this opportunity is one not to be missed!
To meet Council’s WHS requirements and in accordance with Council’s Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication. If a medical contraindication certificate is provided, it will be assessed against a risk assessment and the decision of whether Council accepts the medical contraindication certificate, will be based on operational needs.
Further Information: Neil Charge, Coordinator Finance Operations, 4645 5098
Closing Date for above position: 22/08/2022
Position Description: For full position description details click here