Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Corporate & Community Services directorate unit where you will provide strategic advice, leadership and the implementation of the full range of financial services to enable the achievement of Councils strategic direction and organisational goals.
As the Business Manager Finance & Customer Services you will optimise the experience customers have with Council and encourage community confidence in Council’s delivery of services.
To be successful you will bring:
- Degree level qualifications in Financial Management or Business or a similar discipline or significant demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Membership of an Accounting professional body;
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff undertaking a diverse range of duties; and
- Financial management skills, including the preparation of budgets, annual statements, business plans, monitoring and reporting of results and controlling variances.
- Commencing salary between $146,132 – $164,468 per annum, inclusive of 10.5% superannuation
- A fully maintained leaseback motor vehicle made available as a discretionary benefit
- Work 35 hours per week
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Brendan Hollands, Director Corporate & Community Services on (02) 4823 4427.
Applications close Friday, 26 August 2022 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence.