SALARY: $1,303.90 - 1,493.70 pw + Super
Work Type: Temporary Full Time for up to 12 months
Location: Oran Park Administration Building
- Enjoy a 35 hour working week
- Flexibility through Flex leave provisions and hybrid work arrangements
- Health program including free flu vaccinations, skin checks and health and wellbeing leave options
- Ample free parking
- Modern building with latest technology
- Join an organisation committed to offering and supporting professional career development
An opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team in the position of Junior Property Officer. Reporting to the Property Services Coordinator you will join a small team of property professionals where you will be exposed to an array of property matters. Your savvy administration skills coupled with exposure to the property industry will see you thrive in this fast paced and rewarding role.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication. If a medical contraindication certificate is provided, it will be assessed against a risk assessment and the decision of whether Council accepts the medical contraindication certificate, will be based on operational needs.
Further Information: Chantel Fenech, Property Services Coordinator, 4654 7625
Closing Date for above position: 11/07/2022
Position Description: For full position description details click here