Department: People, Place and Civic Services
Team: Sports Field
Employment Status: Permanent
Employment Arrangement: Full-Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: $55,600 - $63,700 p.a. plus 10% superannuation
Strathfield Council is centrally located in Sydney’s inner-west, half way between the Parramatta and Sydney CBD with accessible public transport options and parking available.
As a medium-sized council, we focus on a myriad of Local Government responsibilities which services over 40,000 residents in the Strathfield LGA.
Our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability and Safety are at the heart of our organisation and Council emphasises the importance of achieving work-life harmony and developing staff.
About the Opportunity
This position is responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the Hudson Park Driving Range.
The duties of this position are to:
- Provide high quality customer service to our clients through direct interactions over the counter and on the telephone;
- Assist with administrational duties for the driving range i.e. receipting and balancing monies;
- Carry out any operational tasks i.e. collecting and cleaning of golf balls, cleaning equipment etc.;
- Apply safe work practices in accordance with Council’s SOPS/SWMS and Workplace Health and Safety Act (WHS).
The Hudson Park driving range is open from 6am to 11pm, Monday to Sunday and will require you to be able to work nights and weekends as per a roster.
You will feel a sense of reward from completing tasks that ensures our driving range is well-maintained for our communities’ appreciation and our customers feel welcomed.
You will have demonstrated, successful customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
You will be able to work succinctly in a team environment and have the ability to take initiative.
Salary and Conditions:
The salary range for this position is $55,600 - $63,700 p.a. + Super, dependent upon the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Other employment benefits are categorised and listed here.
To review this position description for this role, please click here.
Applicants can apply through our online application process:
1. Please fill out your details below and attach any relevant documentation on the next page.
Applications will have to address the Key Selection Criteria within the Position Description.
2. Review and answer our designated questions before concluding your application.
In line with Council's Vaccination Policy, all employees must be fully vaccinated prior to commencement with Council.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact James Liversidge on 02 9748 9999.
Applications Close at 10pm, Monday 4th July 2022