- Salary $61,742.20 to $71,621.16 p/a + super
- Permanent full time position – 35 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements available
About Ku-ring-gai Council
Located 16 km’s north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 124,000 residents and set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager’s Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administration support to the Civic Office.
- Provide administration support to the Civic area of Council, namely the offices of the Mayor & Councillors, the General Manager, and as required, the Corporate Lawyer
- Responsible for registering CouncillorRecords emails, and other Councillor correspondence into Council’s Management Records System (Content Manager).
- Prepare / process Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Assist with the reimbursement of Councillor expenses.
- Assist with setting travel arrangements/conference bookings and accommodation for Mayor/Councillors and General Manager.
- Monitor and order stationery for Civic area.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in office administration or extensive work related experience.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills and use of administration systems and processes
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and to meet strict deadlines
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and use of MS Office
- 35 hour working week
- Work from Home (WFH) options - 1 day at home and 4 days in the office
- Health & Fitness $100 yearly reimbursement (conditional)
How to apply
Applicants are required to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more Contact Carmel Hughes on 0448 588 263
Closes: 11:30pm, Monday 4 July 2022
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer