Coordinator Engineering Assets
- Salary $111,798.96 to $129,686.44 p/a + super
- Leaseback Vehicle available
- Permanent full time position – 35 hours per week
About Ku-ring-gai Council
Located 16 km's north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 124,000 residents and set in one of New South Wales' most attractive natural environments.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager Technical Services, you will be responsible for providing technical advice and support in the infrastructure planning and asset management of Council's infrastructure assets.
- Develop, implement and review Asset Management Plans for all engineering infrastructure asset groups.
- Develop and maintain service levels, financial forecasts and continuous improvement plans for asset management.
- Resonsible for leading a team of up to six
- Undertake financial modelling utilising the asset management system software
- Coordinate and undertake asset condition inspections for relevant infrastructure assets and revaluation of assets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Local Government Asset Management
- Sound asset management knowledge in drainage, roads, footpaths, Experience leading, managing and motivating work teams
- Advanced written communication skills
- 35 hour working week
- Work from Home (WFH) options
- Flexible Working Arrangements available
- Health & Fitness $100 yearly reimbursement (conditional)
How to apply
Applicants are required to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more Contact Mark Shaw on 02 9424 0969
Closes: 11:45pm, Thursday 27 January 2022
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer