Golf Team Leader – Gordon Pro Shop
- Salary $61,742.20 - $71,621.16 p/a + super
- Fixed Term Full Time Contract - Up to 2 years
- 35 hours per week
Gordon Golf Course is nestled away on the upper North Shore of Sydney and features one of the most picturesque of any Sydney golf courses, with a challenging 18 Hole Par 65 layout. The course has the benefits of public access and an active Club on site, Gordon Golf Club.
Reporting to the Golf Supervisor – Gordon Pro Shop, your duties will include:
- Provision of exemplary service to members
- Daily operational tasks
- Assisting with tee bookings and time sheet management
- Assisting with retail service to members
- Course Marshalling
Required experience & skills:
- Current Working with Children Check
- Complaint handling
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Community engagement
- Cash handling
- Time management
This role will be required to work 35 hours per week as rostered, including evenings and weekends.
How to apply:
Applicants are requested to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more? Contact Stephen Edney – 02 9498 1277
Closes: 11:45pm, Wednesday 27 October 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer