Risk Advisory Support Officer
- Salary $71,622.20 - $83,081.44 p/a + super (pro rata)
- Permanent part time position – 21 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements available - Work from Home!
Located 16 km's north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 124,000 residents and set in one of New South Wales' most attractive natural environments.
Council is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the role of Risk Advisory Support Officer.
Reporting to the Team Leader Risk Advisory, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of reporting requirements for the Risk Advisory Section within People and Culture Business Unit.
- Coordination of implementation and continuous improvement of various systems for risk management, WHS and Insurance/claim management.
- Provision of backfilling support to service provided within the Risk Advisory Section where required
- Maintain effective records by summarising and verifying information obtained from a variety of sources
- Providing internal advice and consultancy to staff and management relating to risk advisory functions
- Other duties as required by the Team Leader Corporate Risk & Assurance
Required experience & skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in the area of Risk Management, Insurance or Business or demonstrated equivalent qualifications and / or experience.
- Current Class C Driver's Licence.
- Demonstrated experience in risk management practices in a large and diverse organisation
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management policies, strategies, systems and procedures
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of public liability, workers compensation, Return to Work and insurance
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, regulations, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards including, but not limited to; Risk, Workers Compensation, Civil Liability.
How to apply:
Applicants are required to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more Contact Jo Zhu on 02 9424 0963
Closes: 11:45pm, Thursday 28 October 2021