An experienced Facilities Support Officer is required to join the Operations team. This position is responsible for the provision of cleaning, security and maintenance services at the Council Chambers and other Council buildings.
Facilities Support Officer
- Salary $52,195.00 - $60,530.22 p/a + super
- Permanent Full Time position – 38 hours per week
- Relevant work experience required
Located 16 km’s north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the role of Facilities Support Officer.
Reporting to the Facilities Team Leader, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- The provision of cleaning, security and maintenance services across Council buildings
- Set up of meeting rooms at Council Chambers as requested
- Liaise with staff to identify meeting requests requirements
- Delivery of Councillor Business Papers
- Monitor and maintain levels of beverages in the General Managers office, Mayor and Councillor rooms
- Undertake and monitor the cleanliness of Council Chambers
- Assist with providing access to services for contractors
- Hospitality, Trade or Equivalent Qualifications or Experience
- Work Specific related experience essential
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence (manual licence preferred)
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to undertake
- White Card - desirable
- General office cleaning, maintenance and general Facility Management related duties
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on person to work collaboratively in a proactive team environment.
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Like to know more? Please Contact Hiring Manager Peter Handley on 9424 0878
Closes: 11:45pm, Friday 2 July 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer