An experienced team member is required to join Councils Operation team as Groundsperson - Golf Courses.
Groundsperson Golf Courses
- Salary $52,195.00 - $60,530.22 p/a + super
- Permanent full time role - 38hr week - 9 day fortnight
Located 16 km’s north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the role of Groundsperson Golf Courses. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team while ensuring safe, yet efficient operational standards on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader Golf Course, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake maintenance of golf course, gardens and adjacent areas
- Turf maintenance, pest and disease control including weed control
- Tree pruning and removal of trees and shrubs
- Litter pick up, mulching, pruning, weeding and fertilising
- Liaising with Team Leader to sustain and improve service delivery.
Required experience & skills:
- Golf course experience
- Current Class C driver’s licence
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to undertake)
- WHS Construction Induction (White Card – or willingness to undertake)
- Chemsmart/Smartrain (or willingness to undertake)
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Like to know more? Please contact Hiring Manager Scott Anderson on 9424 0691
Closes: 11:45pm, Friday 2 July 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer