The Team Support Officer –Urban and Heritage Planning is required to provide professional administrative support to the Urban & Heritage Planning unit and Project Leader working as part of a centralised team.
Team Support Officer – Urban and Heritage Planning
- Salary $70,218.20 - $81,452.21
- Permanent Full time position – 35 hours per week
- Minimum typing speed – 60 wpm
- Relevant experience required
Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking a strong administrator/ all-rounder, who is also keen to be involved in project support.
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader & PA to Director Strategy & Environment, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Manager, Team Leaders and Urban & Heritage Planning Unit including staff within the Strategy and Environment Department
- Updating of Council’s website information and acknowledgement letters
- Diary management, minute taking, collation of submissions, preparation of material for meetings, venue bookings, catering, managing/TRIMMING emails and screening calls
- Provide administrative support and preparation for Heritage Reference Committee
- Project support - procurement / engagement of suppliers, expense monitoring and reporting.
Required experience & skills:
- Post-secondary qualifications in secretarial/office procedures or relevant experience
- 5 years demonstrated relevant and practical experience in a senior secretarial and/or administrative role
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Proven ability to act pro-actively and with discretion and confidentiality at all times
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Like to know more? Please contact Hiring Manager Sandy Ryrie - 9424 0823
Closes: 11:45pm, Friday 2 July 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer