ur Corporate Services Division has an opportunity for an outstanding Executive Assistant who is proficient, energetic and proactive.
About the role:
- Provides quality integrated executive support to the Director and direct reports of the division (where required).
- Proactively managing a complex diary. Anticipate requirements, negotiate outcomes prioritising the Director’s time and initiate the timely provision of material for all meetings and events.
- Prioritise a busy workload with competing deadlines including coordinate activities to ensure delivery of the business objectives outlined in Council's Delivery Program.
- Coordinate and provide information including research, correspondence and presentation materials in accordance with Council's corporate objectives.
What's on offer:
- An attractive base salary ranging from $1,232.59 per week with competency based increments up to $1,447.10 per week, plus 9.5% super (10% super from 1 July 2021).
- 70 hour, 9 day fortnight.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous employment conditions (we have too many to list - click here for more).
We are seeking:
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High level of proficiency in electronic minute taking.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
Where it's located:
This position is based in Murwillumbah, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Friday 18 June 2020 at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.
Tweed Shire Council conducts pre-employment assessments as part of its recruitment process. Click here for more information.
How To Apply:
You must use your own email address, and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with council.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your Resume document ready to go.
- Fill out all questions below. Click 'Next'. For tips on how to address selection criteria, click here.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
If you'd like to COPY and PASTE selection criteria fields into a separate Word document to work on over time, please find them listed below:
1. Certificate IV in Business Administration (or equal/higher qualification in similar field) and significant relevant work experience.
2. Demonstrated well-developed knowledge and extensive practical experience as an executive/personal assistant at senior/ executive management level maintaining excellent time management and organisational skills to provide high quality confidential support.
3. Demonstrated superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage with various professionals.
4. Demonstrated ability to work productively to ensure achievement of outcomes including building, maintaining and fostering effective internal and external client relationships, managing multiple requirements while maintaining professionalism and upholding Council's values.
5. Demonstrated acumen and proficiency in the operation of varied and specialised computer programs.
6. Demonstrated experience in electronic minute taking with a high level of proficiency in the preparation and collation of business papers.
7. Demonstrated competent report and correspondence drafting skills.
8. Demonstrated information research and problem solving skills.
9. Associate Diploma in Secretarial/Personal Assistant studies or similar.
OFFICE USE ONLY
|Industry||Office of the General Manager|