Permanent Full Time Opportunity
35 hrs per week with 19-day 4-week cycle
$86,204 p.a. to $99,997 p.a. plus 9.5% Super
About the Role
We have an exciting career opportunity within our Assets Branch and we are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Modelling and Systems Engineer (Water and Sewer) to provide key asset information and network modelling services to internal and external customers within the Wingecarribee Shire region including:
- Undertaking system master planning including hydraulic and water quality analysis;
- Identify and scope capital works projects and operational improvement projects through the use of water and sewer models ;
- Assist operations with the development and implementation of headworks maintenance program using corporate asset management systems (AMS) and in addition, provide AMS administration, systems and training support;
- Coordinate annual national performance reporting for Water and Sewer; and
- Assist Asset team with end of financial year capital and renewal expenditure processing and valuation reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career in Local Government and join a team who supports our mission to create and nurture a vibrant and diverse community, growing and working in harmony with our urban, agriculture and natural environments.
Salary for this position is $86,204 p.a. to $99,997 p.a. plus 9.5% Super.
You will be tertiary qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent and possess experience applying your asset management skills to support:
- Building, calibrating and using water and wastewater hydraulic network models for scenario analyses;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Corporate Asset Management Systems incorporating inventory, valuation, customer service, work planning and condition assessment modules;
- Design, construction, operation and maintenance of W&S assets such as pump stations, reservoirs, valves, flow/pressure meters and pipe network;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in developing and using water and sewer GIS layers and exporting/importing data;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in SCADA and telemetry systems; and
- Current NSW Driver's Licence (Class C).
How to Apply
Click on 'Apply' button to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the Essential Criteria as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Applications not addressing the essential criteria may not be considered.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Rachel Forte, Acting Manager Assets on (02) 4868 0888.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for the position.
Applications to be received by Sunday, 20 June 2021.
Click here to download the Position Description.