Division: Corporate and Financial Services
Team: Customer Service
Employment Status: Casual
Salary Range: $32.296 per hour plus 25% Casual Loading
Strathfield Council is seeking a Local Government experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer Service Team on a casual basis.
We are a centrally located Council in Sydney’s inner-west, half way between the Parramatta and Sydney CBD.
About the Opportunity
This purpose of the role is to provide high quality customer service, both face to face and on the telephone, on a daily basis to meet customer needs.
This role acts as the initial point of contact in welcoming customers, responding to enquiries and complaints and in gathering and providing relevant information.
For a list of key accountabilities, please see the attached position description below.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience within a Local Government customer service environment, providing quality customer service, face to face and telephone;
- Effective oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and dealing with difficult customers;
- An ability to work co-operatively as part of a team and independently without close supervision;
- Ability to use computer applications;
- Ability to collect, receipt and balance monies on a daily basis;
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity; Work, Health and Safety and Cultural Diversity principles.
To review this position description for this role, please click here.
Applicants can apply through our online application process:
1. Please fill out your details below and attach any relevant documentation on the next page.
Applications must address the Selection Criteria.
2. Review and answer our designated questions before concluding your application.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Rhema Issa on 02 9748 9999.
Applications Close at 10pm, Wednesday 19th May 2021