Technical Systems Specialist
SALARY: $1,789.90 - 2,050.70 pw + Super
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Oran Park Administration Building
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Camden Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Systems Specialist to join the Technology & Information Management Solutions Branch. You will be part of a team responsible for third level escalation support as well as assisting with the maintenance and smooth operation of the Council's ICT environment. You will proactively perform maintenance activities relating to server, cloud and end user computing while deploying and documenting technical solutions.
Don't miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Demonstrated ability in the administration, and support of a Windows Standardised operating
environment (SOE) including Mobile Device Management
- Solid experience administering Windows Server, SQL Server, Office365 Hybrid, Active Directory, Windows 10, SCCM and SCOM Experience with Microsoft Office and Office 365 administration (including Teams, SharePoint Online and OneDrive)
- Ability to automate workflows and extending services via scripting - bash/shell, Python, PowerShell
or other language
- Experience administering workloads in public/private cloud environment
- Significant experience in technical operations and service delivery utilising industry best practice
frameworks such as ITIL
- Relevant industry certifications e.g. Cyber Security, Microsoft Windows server/Azure.
- Relevant experience and industry certifications in Change and Project Management
- Experience working in Infrastructure As A Service and Software As A Service migration related projects
- VMware server and client deployment and administration experience
Further Information: Daniel Smith, Team Leader Technical Support & Infrastructure, 4645 5027
Closing Date for above position: 17/05/2021
Position Description: For full position description details click here