Are you passionate about marketing with a customer and community focus? Here is an opportunity to be part of the Marketing and Programs team of Ku-ring-gai Library Service.
Library Marketing Officer
- Salary $60,531.64 - $70,216.93 p/a + super
- Tertiary qualifications & experience essential
- Permanent fulltime - 35 hours per week with flexible working options
Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Ku-ring-gai Council has a bold vision for optimising future library services for its community, including the introduction of a new structure and delivery model to provide an innovative approach to providing customer focused services. This also sets the foundations for the future development of a new Lindfield Village Hub, providing a state-of-the-art mixed-use precinct, incorporating a new library/community centre.
In this new role, the Council is seeking a Library Marketing Officer to support the Library Marketing and Programs Leader in developing the marketing and program coordination of the Library Service to the Ku-ring-gai community.
Reporting to the Library Marketing and Programs Leader, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist Library Marketing and Programs Leader in planning and delivering marketing for Ku-ring-gai Library Service
- Participate in the planning, promotion, presentation and evaluation of events and programs
- Perform administration tasks for the Library Marketing and Programs Leader
This role will ideally suit a strong team player who is passionate about showcasing the Library’s services and collections to the benefit of the community.
Required experience & skills:
- Completed tertiary education in events or marketing and/or qualification in Library and Information Science recognized for library technician membership of the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- Experience in a marketing and/or events role
- Experience in commitment to delivering quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, organise and co-ordinate activities
- Experience in writing, editing and proof reading marketing materials
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Applicants are requested to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more? Please Contact Hiring Manager Michelle Swan-Beardmore on 9424 0911
Closes: 11:45pm, Monday 17 May 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer