Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Water Operations unit in this graduate-level role where you will assist with the operational management and project delivery of Council’s water and wastewater infrastructure. Key projects that the Water Operations unit are currently working on are the:
- Design and upgrade of the water treatment plant in Marulan;
- Design and construction of a wastewater treatment plant in Marulan; and
- Design and construction of a reuse scheme in Goulburn.
To be successful you will bring:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental/Civil/Mechanical/Chemical), or an equivalent qualification;
- Sound interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of the Microsoft suite of products; and
- A highly self-motivated attitude with excellent work ethic.
- Commencing salary between $82,129 – $92,451 per annum, inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Trevor Sultana, Business Manager Water Operations on (02) 4823 4411.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence