THE POSITION: The Customer Service Officer is responsible for the provision of front desk and kiosk related duties to all Leisure Centre patrons. This includes general reception and customer service duties, including phone enquiries, cash handling, bookings for centre run programs, selling memberships and general administrative duties relating to the role.
- Experience in sale and promotion of goods and services and reception services.
- Experience working within a customer service environment and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with computerised point of sale systems and membership sales
- Experience in a leisure centre/hospitality environment
- Ability to apply initiative and problem solve on issues and implement an appropriate course of action
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, diplomacy, confidentiality, as well such professional working behaviours such as honesty and motivation.
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent Part Time position, 40 hours per fortnight
This position is a Grade 2, salary range is $31,591 p.a.with progression to $36,999 p.a. on demonstrated competencies, plus penalty rates for weekend work.
- A Uniform is provided
- Hours of Work: Between 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday. However, commencing and finishing times will be flexible and depend on operational needs.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 14 May 2021 at 4.00pm.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply online, visit Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/fccjobs Applications must address the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required in the Position Description. A position description is available on Council’s website.. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date.
Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer.
For further information please contact Emma Dart on 9725 0337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 - FAIRFIELD NSW 1860