Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our Development Assessment Services team.
Development Assessment Officer
- Salary $81,453.32 - $94,486.23 p/a + super
- Tertiary qualifications & experience essential
- Permanent Full time position – 35 hours per week
Reporting to the Team Leader Development Assessment, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment and reporting of development applications
- Preparation of assessment reports
- Provide high quality technical advice to Councilors, public and applicants in respect of planning enquiries
- Investigate related complaints and respond to correspondence accordingly.
Required experience & Skills:
- Town Planning or a related discipline and experience in a similar role
- Current Class C Drivers License
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with particular emphasis in the areas of consultation, negotiation and conflict management.
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Applicants are requested to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more? Please contact Selwyn Segall 9424 0888
Closes: 11:45pm, Friday 7th May 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer