When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- temporary full-time - 70 hours per fortnight
- 24 month term appointment, with the possibility of extension
- salary - $90,300 - $107,685 per annum ,plus Civil Liability Allowance, plus superannuation
- location - South Grafton
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience and highly motivated person to manage the delivery of grant-funded bridge replacement projects over the next two years. This includes projects by the NSW Government Fixing Country Bridges Program, Australian Government Bridges Renewal Program and the Natural Disaster Recovery & Relief Arrangements.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the development and delivery of projects including estimating and scheduling, project and contract management and supervision. Apply to join Clarence Valley Council's Civil Services section for this term appointment opportunity in a beautiful an geographically diverse area of the Northern Rivers
Download the position description here.
Adele McGeary, Bridges Engineer on 0428 292 659
Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 11.30 pm (NSW time)
Other important information
This position is located at Council's Rushforth Road Works Depot, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probationary period applies to this position.
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and First Nations people are encouraged to apply.