Division: People, Place and Civic Service
Team: Sports Field
Employment Status: Fixed Term, up to 12 months
Employment Arrangement: Full-Time 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $54,500 to $62,500 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation.
Strathfield Council is seeking a motivated and customer-orientated Administration Assistant/Customer Service to join our Sports Field Team for up to 12 months.
We are a centrally located Council in Sydney’s inner-west, half way between the Parramatta and Sydney CBD.
This role is based at our Hudson Park Driving Range located along Arthur Street, Strathfield near the corner of Centenary Drive.
About the Opportunity
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality customer service, both face to face and on the telephone to meet our customer’s needs on a daily basis.
This role acts as the initial point of contact in welcoming customers, responding to enquiries and taking payments relating to the provisioning of services at our Driving Range.
For a list of key accountabilities, please see the attached position description below.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment, providing quality customer service, face to face and telephone;
- Effective oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and dealing with difficult customers;
- An ability to work co-operatively as part of a team and independently without close supervision;
- Ability to collect, receipt and balance monies on a daily basis;
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity; Work, Health and Safety and Cultural Diversity principles.
Salary and Conditions:
The salary range for this position is $54,500 to $62,500 p.a. + Super, dependent upon the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
This position also offers:
- Engaging, customer focused work.
- Employment benefits such as access to generous leave entitlements and 9.5% superannuation.
To review this position description for this role, please click here.
Applicants can apply through our online application process:
1. Please fill out your details below and attach any relevant documentation on the next page.
Applications must address the Selection Criteria.
2. Review and answer our designated questions before concluding your application.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact James Liversidge on 02 9748 9999.
Applications Close at 10pm, Friday 23rd April 2021