Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Governance unit where you assist in coordinating and maintaining Council’s governance framework, and facilitate the development and implementation of an integrated risk management framework.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in public policy or related field and/or relevant experience in a risk and/or governance role
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, public administration, risk management and related functions in the government context
- Demonstrated experience in interpretation and application of legislation and relevant industry standards
- Commencing salary between $1,222.45 – $1,375.95 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- 35 hour week working a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Maria Timothy, Business Manager Governance on (02) 4823 4467.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 8 March 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence