When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- salary - $90,300 - $107,685 per annum, plus civil liability allowance, plus superannuation
- access to leaseback vehicle
- location - South Grafton or Maclean (to be negotiated)
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
About the role
The position will be based either at Council's Rushforth Road Works Depot in South Grafton or Council’s Maclean office but this may change should business need identity other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in future. In this position you will be required to develop and implement procedures and programs for Water Cycle mechanical, electrical and telemetry assets within the budgetary framework established by Council and consistent with the objectives of Council’s Operational and relevant Asset Management Plans. You will also be required to manage and control Water Cycle’s Mechanical and Electrical operations and day labour construction ensuring adequate quality control and productivity, including developing and implementing proper work practices and techniques to ensure a high standard of work and personnel safety.
Download the position description here.
Greg Mashiah, Manager Water Cycle, on 6643 0200.
Monday, 1 February 2021 at 11.30 pm (NSW time)
Other important information
This position is located at Council's Rushforth Road Works Depot South Grafton or Council's Maclean Office, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probationary period applies to this position.
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and First Nations people are encouraged to apply.