Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Design and Assets unit where you will focus primarily on the management of the transport and stormwater network. As the Asset & Development Engineer you will develop and implement Councils asset management systems and works programmes, as well as setting conditions and compliance of assets to be inherited from developers.
To be successful you will bring:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing, inspecting and approving Development Applications, Construction Certificates and Subdivision Certificates.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills including the ability to produce reports.
- Commencing salary between $115,945 – $130,483 per annum, inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Martin Wragge-Morley, Business Manager Design & Asset Management on (02) 4823 4459.
Applications close Monday 8th February 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence