Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Infrastructure unit where you will coordinate and supervise the operational and capital projects, as well as manage Council’s water, sewer and waste management assets.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Environmental/Civil/Chemical Engineering), or demonstrated industry standard skills and experience
- Extensive experience in procurement and contract management infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated high level ability to interpret engineering drawings, and perform quantity calculations.
- Commencing salary between $115,943 – $130,483 per annum, inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 9.5% superannuation
- A vehicle provided with the option of a leaseback arrangement
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Mathew Jones, Business Manager Infrastructure on (02) 4823 4537.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 7 December 2020 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence