Join Council’s Governance unit where you will assist in undertaking tasks and functions associated with Council’s obligations to provide access to its information.
To be successful you will bring:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in the provision of access to information services;
- Solid knowledge of and experience in accurately interpreting and analysing legislation
- Highly developed skills in internal and external customer liaison and the ability to meet deadlines
- Commencing salary between $1,222.45 – $1.375.95 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Maria Timothy, Business Manager Governance on (02) 4823 4467.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Monday, 30 November 2020 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence