- 35hrs per week (9-day fortnight)
- Great team and working environment
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburb has a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" community services and facilities whilst promoting the principles of ecologically sustainable development.
If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant role will provide support services to the Office of the General Manager and Mayor.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Receive, evaluate and resolve complaints and enquiries on behalf of the General Manager & Mayor;
- Prepare correspondence and reports and type, letters, memorandums, agendas and minutes accurately and to a high standard for the General Manager & Mayor;
- Maintain the General Manager & Mayor's diaries in a manner that maximises efficiencies;
- Communicate with Council staff at all levels, Councillors, Politicians and Community Groups on behalf of the General Manager & Mayor; and
- Undertake various projects and research as required.
Salary range - $1,556.30 to $1,711.90 + superannuation per week, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
What we Offer
Our offices are located close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym. In addition, you will enjoy Council's range of generous employee benefits such as:
- 9-day fortnight providing you with work/life balance
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2020 at 10PM
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.