Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Are you passionate about securing funding for key community infrastructure within the Goulburn Mulwaree area? Then we have the role for you!
Join Council’s Executive Services unit where you will oversee Council’s Grants Program by sourcing, preparing and applying for relevant grants to maximise the local community’s and Council’s opportunities to receive grant and subsidy revenue.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Arts, Communications or other relevant field combined with demonstrated relevant work experience
- Previous experience in sourcing, preparing and successfully applying for grants from Government and other funding bodies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Commencing salary between $92,396 – $103,988 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Brendan Hollands, Director of Corporate & Community Services on
(02) 4823 4427.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 2 November 2020 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence