Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Utilities unit where you will manage the operations of the Water and Sewer networks, including the infrastructure staff.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will also review, comment, inspect and approve Development and Construction Certificate Applications and provide advice on utilities engineering conditions.
To be successful you will bring:
- A Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Civil/Chemical Engineering) or equivalent qualification;
- Experience in the supervision of staff and the operation and maintenance of water and sewer reticulation systems; and
- Previous experience in preparing works programs involving asset renewals, rehabilitation and maintenance works for water and sewer assets.
- Commencing salary between $115,943 – $130,483 per annum, inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 9.5% superannuatio
- A vehicle provided with the option of a leaseback arrangement
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Mathew Jones, Business Manager Infrastructure on (02) 4823 4537.
Applications close Monday, 21 September 2020 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence