About the Role
Wingecarribee Shire Council is seeking enthusiastic administrative support employees to fill casual positions as Business Support Officers.
This is a great opportunity to learn various areas across Council as the successful candidates will be the first point of contact for internal and external customer service for such areas as:
- Corporate and community
- Infrastructure Services
- Organisational Development
- Water and Sewer
- And more…
A competitive salary starting from $37.92 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) plus Super is on offer.
You will possess the following:
- Able to work with minimal notice
- have a methodical and disciplined approach to your work
- have a sound knowledge in the use of Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
- You pride yourself on pro-active to seek out answers to ensure excellent customer service when assisting customers in a broad range of general enquirers to Councils operations and functions.
How to Apply
Please upload your current resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Human Resources on 4868 0888
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close when a casual pool is identified.
Click here to download the Position Description.