Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Are you a passionate L&D professional looking to make a difference by helping people grow and reach their full potential? Then we have the role for you!
Join Council’s Human Resources unit where you will lead the development of a highly trained and skilled workforce through the creation and implementation of a progressive Learning and Development framework.
We want you to belong, thrive and succeed in our team. Our Council truly values the development of our workforce; here you will have the resources and support to achieve great things with the autonomy to make this function your own.
To be successful you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a Learning and Development environment including knowledge of contemporary Learning and Development principles with the ability to align training strategies to organisational goals; and
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Human Resources, Training and Assessment or other as relevant to the role) or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Commencing salary between $83,320 – $93,771 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
- Work a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Elise Jackson, Business Manager Human Resources on (02) 4823 4446.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Tuesday, 18th August 2020 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence