Yass Valley Council - Lifestyle Opportunity
Yass Valley is a growing and prosperous regional community which offers a great country lifestyle in close proximity to Canberra. It provides a diverse rural and natural setting, heritage towns and villages and relaxed lifestyle opportunities, all with easy access to the rich sporting, cultural and educational opportunities across the region.
Reporting to the Manager Organisation Development, this important position provides high level generalist human resource and payroll services and ensures the continuous improvement and development of systems, processes and programs to enhance workforce capability.
Grade 15 with a Total Remuneration Package ranging from $74,049 to $79,972 (including superannuation)Conditions
This is a permanent full-time position with a nine-day fortnight.
How to Apply
The Position Description containing detailed information on the role is available on Yass Valley Council’s website www.yassvalley.nsw.gov.au.
To apply for this position, please provide:-
- A cover letter which demonstrates your suitability and addresses both the key accountabilities and essential requirements, as outlined in the Position Description (2 pages or less)
- Responses clearly addressing the Targeted Questions below (3 pages or less)
- Your CV as relevant to this role (5 pages or less)
- What are the challenges of integrating Council’s recruitment & selection, performance management and learning & development practices to improve employee capability across the organisation?
- How will you ensure that Council’s payroll practices are reliable, timely and comply with relevant legislation?
Applications must be sent to the email address below by 5:00pm on Monday 13 July 2020.
For enquiries, email email@example.com or contact John Neish on 0414 980 755.