- Technical Support Officer (Temporary 12 month maternity leave cover)
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Health & Building Department
- Salary range from $56,344.68 - $64,796.38 + superannuation
The City of Ryde was recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards and is a progressive local Council possessing natural landscapes, beautiful parks and scenic waterways, all centrally located only 12 kilometres from Sydney.
About the Role
Your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative and technical support to the Health & Building Department in relation to Environmental Health and Building Certification and Building Compliance matters.
Using your excellent customer service and organisational skills, you will provide administrative assistance in a fast paced workplace. Previous experience in similar Local Government positions will be highly regarded.
Your commencing annual salary will range from $56,344.68 - $64,796.38 + superannuation, dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- Solid working knowledge of corporate software, including Outlook, Tech1, Merit, Content Manager, etc.
- Team player who positively and proactively works with others to deliver desirable outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle high workloads in an efficient and professional manner.
- Previous experience in similar Local Government roles is considered desirable.
Culture & Benefits
- Accrue a rostered day off approximately every 3 weeks
- Free shuttle bus between North Ryde station and the office
- Health & well-being initiatives (i.e. flu vaccinations, skin checks, fitness passport, etc.)
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system. In addition to answering the on-line application questions shown below, you will need to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a separate cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing Date: Sunday 31 May 2020 at 11:30pm
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or contact Anthony McDermott on (02) 9952 8444 for a confidential discussion.
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer