People Experience Lead
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
• Take the next step in your HR career
• Salary negotiable from $88,061.48 pa + 9.5% Super
• 9 Day Fortnight
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We have passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
Reporting to the People and Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, onboarding/offboarding, talent management and HR metrics functions within the People and Development Branch. The role will see you contribute to the delivery of our strategic objectives by leading a range of initiatives across Council. This is a hands on opportunity in a fast paced environment where no two days will be the same.
We are looking for a person who is motivated and passionate about people and can apply a creative approach to developing our employee attraction, engagement and retention strategies. You must have strong people skills, an eye for detail, be well organised and eager to learn.
You must have:
- Extensive experience working in a generalist HR and/or Recruitment role
- Demonstrated experience developing attraction strategies and recruitment campaigns
- Ability to interpret Awards and Policy documents in an effective manner
- Experience developing and delivering employee induction programs
- Experience implementing and maintaining HR Information Systems and associated applications
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Current class C driver’s licence
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
Hawkesbury City Council also offers a great working environment where your career and development matters. We offer a range of benefits from flexible work arrangements, discounted gym memberships, study assistance to flu vaccinations and other wellbeing initiatives.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call the Human Resources Branch on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 1 March 2020
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.