When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- salary - $63,834 - $76,123 per annum, plus superannuation
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance
- location - Maclean
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
About the role
Assist in the delivery of Council’s on-site wastewater management strategy and associated programs, including trade waste and Underground Petroleum Storage Systems.
Provide timely, accurate and succinct information to internal and external customers relating to the installation, operation, maintenance and upgrading of on-site wastewater management systems and Underground Petroleum Storage Systems.
Assist in ensuring that Council’s obligations under the Local Government Act 1993 in respect of wastewater and the Protection of the Environment Operations (Underground Petroleum Storage Systems) Regulation 2019 are met in a sustainable manner.
Download the position description here.
Adam Playne, Senior Environmental Officer on (02) 6643 0200.
Wednesday, 4 March 2020 at 11.30 pm (NSW time) day light savings time.
Other important information
This position is located at Council's Maclean office, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probation period applies to this position.
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.