Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Planning & Development unit where you will ensure that civil engineering works for the built environment and subdivisions comply with Council’s standards, policies and plans.
To be successful you will bring:
- A Degree in Civil Engineering with knowledge in roads, traffic, drainage, flooding and subdivisions
- Eligibility for accreditation as a B1 Accredited Certifier with the Building Professional Board, and membership with the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, inspection and approval of all civil engineering aspects of Development Applications, Construction Certificates and Subdivision Certificates.
- Commencing salary between $114,230 – $128,556 per annum, plus inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance and 9.5% superannuation)
- A vehicle provided with an option of a leaseback arrangement as a discretionary benefit
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Stephanie Mowle, Business Manager Planning & Development on (02) 4823 4516.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Sunday, 15 December 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence