When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- salary - $58,422 - $69,670 per annum
- a 9 day fortnight
- location - Grafton
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
About the role
In the position of Senior Library Officer (Programs) you will be required to develop, implement and coordinate programs, events and activities across Clarence Valley Libraries, develop, prepare and coordinate marketing for Clarence Valley Library programs, events and activities and liaise and partner with stakeholders in the development of library initiatives in line with CRL Strategic Plan.
Download the position description here.
Kathryn Breward, Regional Librarian on 6641 0112.
Sunday, 7 April 2019 at 11.30 pm (NSW time) daylight saving time
Other important information
This position is located at Council's Grafton Library, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probation period applies to this position.
** In accordance with the requirement for "Working with Children' anyone starting a new, paid job in child-related work must apply for the Working with Children Check (WWCC). This is a requirement for this position and it is the responsibility of the successful applicant to have undertaken the WWCC and the 'Clearance to Work with Children' provided to Council prior to commencement. For further information on how to apply please refer to https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.