Are you a proactive and collaborative leader with a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service?
- Hands on role with plenty of scope to lead and manage all operations of Council's premium assets portfolio
- Permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- Car allowance and secure car space
- Salary from $144,703 - $167,496 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of Georges River Council’s premium facilities. The position leads the commercial and sustainable management of premium facilities including Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, aquatic facilities, golf courses, tennis courts, Hurstville Oval, Harold Fraser Oval, future synthetic fields program and sporting facilities within Olds Park, Penshurst Park and Peakhurst Park.
If you meet the essential criteria located in the Position Description, submit your application today! Ensure you provide responses and examples (where appropriate) to all required questions on the application.
- Evidence of significant experience in one or more of the following fields; business and economic development; major event planning; commerce/finance; marketing; property development; and project management
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and manage a high performance team, including coaching and mentoring staff and creating a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated experience in leading, developing, managing and contributing to strategic, complex, diverse, sensitive projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- History of working within one or more levels of government and/or experience in working with a Board in a non-government organisation
- Demonstrated experience at a senior management level in business performance improvement, transformation and change, budgeting, cost control and performance management systems and principles; and implementation of quality management systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing major procurement processes and contracts
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Laurie O’Connor, Director Assets and Infrastructure on 02 9330 6207.
Closing Date: Sunday, 31 March 2019 – 11.30pm
Georges River Council aims to be a leading, people-focused organisation delivering outstanding results for our community and city. We foster our values of Accountability, Professionalism, Unity and Honesty and take pride in promoting the image of Council in the community.
Georges River Council is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion.