Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Design & Assets unit where you will undertake investigation, survey and concept design for Council’s assets and infrastructure.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in surveying and preparing concept designs
- Demonstrated experience in the use of AutoCAD and Micro Station drafting software
- Demonstrated understanding of GIS and database management
- Commencing salary between $82,891 – $93,283 per annum, inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability allowance and 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Matt O’Rourke, Director Operations on (02) 4823 4520.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Wednesday, 3 April 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence